Monday, November 23, 2015

Disturbing Unidentified Creature Creeps on People's Skin After Seeing it!


We heard a lot of stories about ghost, unusual event on the sky, unusual or creepy sounds, unidentified flying objects or aliens, but most of the time, we are hang to know and leave it unknown because we could not really answer those weird things we discovered.


Just like what this one netizen found on her own backyard, Gianna Peponis from california found this alien-like dead creature after she heard a very loud scream one night on her backyard. She was totally shocked.


“I wasn’t gunna [sic] post this but I can’t stop trying to figure out wtf this thing is. I heard something scream at like 11.30 last night and went out on my side yard and found this thing. It was dead when I found it,” Peponis said in her post.  


See for yourself what kind of creature is this. 






No comments:

Post a Comment