Thursday, August 20, 2015

Controversial: Broadway Producer Shea Arender Wants Yaya Dub to be a Star for the Next Comedy Musical!

The YouTube sensation Maine Mendoza which is known for her DubSmash and now a phenomenal actress who appears everyday on  Eat Bulaga's segment KalyeSerye as Yaya Dub have caught the attention of the most respective Broadway Producer Shea Arender.

On his official Facebook fan page, The producer said that he's looking for a new actress for his new comedy musical.

"As you guys know, I'm a Broadway producer, I was looking for a new actress for my new comedy musical, I came across this beautiful and talented Filipina actress Maine Mendoza aka Yaya Dub on YouTube, This girl is hilarious!! I love her funny faces, they make me laugh every time ! ‪

#‎YayaDub‬ ‪#‎MaineMendoza‬ ‪#‎Pinay‬ ‪#‎Philippines‬ Mabuhay !"



As you guys know, I'm a Broadway producer, I was looking for a new actress for my new comedy musical, I came across this...
Posted by Shea Arender on Friday, August 14, 2015

Shea Bradley Arender is an American singer-songwriter and Broadway producer. Since July 2013, he has been executive producing Harold Arlen’s "The Wonderful Wizard" of Song musical on Broadway and throughout the U.S.

Alden Richards should do something about this because Shea said on one of his comments that he will soon visit Manila to meet Yaya Dub.

"Thanks everyone !!! I know Maine really is happy with all the support!!, I plan on coming to Manila soon ! Everyone stay tuned ! got a lot of exciting things in the works !!"

What are your thoughts about this awesome news? should Yaya Dub take this opportunity? Share your minds with us !

Credits: Shea Arender

No comments:

Post a Comment