Friday, May 13, 2016

WATCH: A Very Scary "Shadow Ghost" Was Caught on Cam by a Man with Sleeping Disorder!

Many unexplainable things can happen while we are sleeping. Doctors do not advise eating too much before bedtime as this may cause several health problems like severe acid reflux. Others also suffer from sleep walking, sleep talking and teeth clenching.

But this man online has a very unique story while he is sleeping. Mike Pike is suffering from a disorder called sleep paralysis. It is a state in which someone momentarily is being disabled to move any body part, talk or respond while in the depths of sleep. One instance tested Pike's faith and braveness. He admitted that there were moments that he feels he's not alone in his bedroom. The situation became worse when he experienced consecutive episodes of sleep disorder. He decided to record his relaxing time and he was very surprised with what he saw.

Mike issued a statement saying: “I’m a rationalist and a very skeptical person with no previous interest in paranormal activity, but after doing some research it seemed like there was a possibility that this entity is real, I have watched the footage over and over trying to figure out some logical explanation for what could have caused the image of what seems to be a ghost, but I haven’t been able to come up with a solution, I am really starting to believe that I captured the entity I saw during my paralysis on video. This terrifies me so much that I can no longer sleep in my room.”Prepare yourself in the video below:


What do you think about this paranormal activity? We always welcome your thoughts. :)

Source: YouTube / TheControversialFiles

No comments:

Post a Comment