Friday, January 29, 2016

Pia Said on an Interview That Someone Who Was Making Her Happy is No Longer Part of Her Life!


After confirming that a former flame left her for someone else, Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach touched the crown on her head and said with a broad smile: "This is my present." In an interview on "Tonight with Boy Abunda" on Wednesday, Pia said that the person she used to describe as "someone who was making her happy" is no longer part of her life. 


"See, kahit na manalo ka sa Miss Universe at maging Miss Universe ka, hindi ka exempted sa pagiging sawi," she stated. She was asked about how she is coping with the pain of being left, Wurtzbach replied: "I'm just enjoying my reign."

Pia Wurtzbach, who joined Binibining Pilipinas twice before finally settling the chance to represent the country in the international pageant, also talked about the biggest lesson she learned from her journey to the crown. 

"Sometimes it's that little push that will get you where you want to go. Because sometimes we give up just before we get there tapos sayang, sayang lahat ng pinaghirapan mo. It's just that little bit more then tsaka mo makukuha."



She was also asked on how she managed to keep herself grounded despite her success. She said: "I just keep reminding myself na hindi na maullit ito. Bakit ako magrereklamo? Bakit ako mapapagod? Wala na ito, hindi ko na mababalikan lahat ito. Yeah, I won but I only have this year. And I'm only here now. What about when I pass the crown to someone next year? I don't want to go on an identity crisis. Iniisip ko na agad ang posibleng mangyari sa akin."

Asked whether she plans to return to acting or join politics in the near future, Miss Universe 2016 said that she would love to if given the right opportunity.


S/C: ABS-CBN

No comments:

Post a Comment